Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Barnyard

Rainy and I love on a bunny.

Lulu- the pig
While most of my outings in Tuscaloosa are designed for grown-ups, yesterday I went to The Barnyard for a 3rd birthday party. The Barnyard is a short drive up Hwy 69 and offers tons of fun! I had a blast celebrating with Rainy. The kids were able to feed ducks, ride around the pond, feed the animals and ride a pony. I really enjoyed feeding the animals and loving on the baby pig and goats. You can see Rainy and me above with the bunnies. And, then the donkey, llama, big pig and baby pig below. And, finally a sweet picture with the birthday girl before we left. I was so surprised that we had such an interesting and fun spot in Tuscaloosa. I know they do a lot of birthday parties and school field trips. I am not sure how easy it is to go for a visit on your own. But, it is certainly a cute idea for the kids (and adults alike). 
I love this picture of the donkey!
The llama was actually nice.

Ruby
With the 10 day old baby pig Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment