Sunday, February 26, 2012

The beginning

I started a blog last year for a project I had at my last job. I really enjoyed working on the blog and got a lot of feedback that people really liked it. So, since changing jobs and the end of that blog, I have been wanting to start another one and here we are.
I have been in Tuscaloosa for over 10 years now. And, Wes and I have lived and worked as "real adults" here for almost 6. In that time, I have really grown to love so much about Tuscaloosa. We enjoy eating out, attending shows and concerts, and try to stay involved in the community. I thought this blog would be a good way to capture the fun of Tuscaloosa and share with others the cool things we are doing.
Occasionally, I might write about other cities we visit, but for the most part, the goal of the blog is to give everyone an idea of what there is to do in Tuscaloosa and for me to have a fun way of keeping track of what we are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment